Friday, January 14, 2011

Double D

This was a commission for disneypsycho at deviant art, her character from the Darkwing/Ducktales universe. I also did another Tiny Kong. I originally did it in pink, but since refs of the character were in these colors, though not a skating outfit, I posted it in blue and showed her the pink version too. I'm putting a hold on commissions so I can concentrate on the new job and moving. Work at the old job is slow, few hours. I've got one more week and after four years I'll finally be out of that dump. I spent less time in college than at that store.


Speaking of deviant art, I got a Daily Deviation yesterday for this character image. Who would have thought?


She also appears in my Xmas Special video in picture form as a mail order bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment